[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D ]

[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D   ]

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hello world.

GearNep




I just created this thing, and i have no ideia of what i'm going to post or do in general with this.

Currently my main goals are:

1 - Get a better understanding of HTML and CSS

2 - Practice my english writing skills

3 - Write down my thoughts so i don't feel so lonely and miserable

4 - Share some cool stuff i have in my desktop, like music, games and stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For starters, here is a cool site that helped me learn a bit of CSS and rice my PC.

http://nanami-tan.info/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts for Today


Depending on my mood i may forget of this site existence and never post again in my life.
I have a lot of work tomorrow, and i will be to stressed and tired to bother write
more gargabe here.
My biggest concern right now is making money,i hope someday in the future i will be able
to move to a nice cozy apartment in Canada.
As i'm writing this i realize that i will probalLy
cringe myself to death reading this in the future, and how autistic
and disconnected my thoughts are.


    

 
 

GearNep / Author & Editor

Copyright GoatFuckers can fuck right off, bunch of slimy Jews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GoatFuckers Copyright Pigs Gooyaabi Templates