[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D ]

[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D   ]

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

looking good

GearNep








 I spent the last 3 nights working in the blog layout, as the old one was full of bugs, a result of my inexperience with web development. This time I'm really happy with the result, almost no visual bugs apparent, sleek post design, my only complain is with how the HTML and CSS behaves when a user resizes the page, which makes the page completely fall apart. Another thing that needs work is the mobile version, but i will probably never bother with that.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As i finish this last site revamp, i realize this project has brought nothing but good things for me,
both in the HTML and CSS coding, which i find really relaxing and rewarding, and the writing part which helps me put my thoughts together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next few weeks i will probably upload some other stuff i have been listening to in a new blog post with the old style formatting i did in the past. 


bye~  

GearNep / Author & Editor

Copyright GoatFuckers can fuck right off, bunch of slimy Jews

1 comments:

GoatFuckers Copyright Pigs Gooyaabi Templates