[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D ]

[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D   ]

Thursday, September 12, 2019

31/08/19

GearNep


I dont know what i am doing. Human relationships are pretty weird things. I dont really know what to feel and in which direction i should walk to. Maybe i am just missing something, i dont feel like doing anything. I know a thing for certain and its that i need to be more grateful for everything that happens in my live, and to learn to enjoy things while they last. I think the internet and social media are fucking up my sense of self and the way i picture and experience the present reality. I want to be able to be more present today and stop thinking so ahead of myself. One thing that i am truly afraid is of time passing. Specially these times that passes with me not noticing and apreciating the good and beautiful things, be in victory or in defeat. In tryumph or tragedy. Im always repeating to myself all the things i read in those old greek philosophy books about stoicism, but its all conjecture, i have never put any of it into practice. I takes a lot of strenght. I hope in the end my life ends up being at least a tragedy. A tale about a man who tried to do something about himself and chose to walk a specific path in pursue of the truth and ended up lost. In the end, i want to at least be able to say that I tried. Egocentrismo 

GearNep / Author & Editor

Copyright GoatFuckers can fuck right off, bunch of slimy Jews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GoatFuckers Copyright Pigs Gooyaabi Templates