[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D ]

[ C L O S E   T H E   W O R L D   ]

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Man who thought he'd lost all hope loses last additional bit of hope he didn't even know he still had

GearNep



Hey Internet.  Im not dead.  Yet.

   Hello. I have been away from a while because things are pretty fucking shit here these days, i really don't know anymore.

  Anyway,

   Writing here helped me in the past, so here i am again writing whatever the fuck that gets on my head, so i can pretend i have someone that listen and care to the shit i have to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I feel like always uploading things here when i post, so i uploaded a collection of Japanese Kawaii Pop Music i got from one of my favorite artists from the genre,           Lovely Summer-chan.

   From what i get she does mostly collabs with other artists from japan, and launch singles, like her recent "PART TIME ROBOT" and not so recent "ベッドルームの夢 e.p.", which is my all time favorite song from her.
   She posts almost all of her music and covers through soundcloud, and her site recently had some changes
and looks like we will soon be able to buy music albums from her in there.
   If you search Lovely Summer-chan on the internet, you might find some CD's with collections of her songs, like amazon and cdjapan, but i'm waiting so i can buy music from her directly,  just like i did with Lamp,  to better support her music.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I took some of my favorite tracks and made an album with mp3tag, an awesome tagging software i have been using to better organize my music. ( i used the cover of one of her singles, they are always really cute )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download ! ~


 
  







  1. Divine Hammer
  2. Odenokunni
  3. take2 あなたは煙草 私はシャボン
  4. あなたは煙草 私はシャボン
  5. おやすみ
  6. はじめまして(demo)
  7. ベッドルームの夢
  8. ラブリーサマーちゃん「LOVE♡でしょ?
  9. ルミネセンス demo
  10. 水星-tofubeats
  11. 私の好きなもの




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  Been done with that, i think i wrote enough for today, i hope things will get better here in my life ( they certainly won't ), but i also wish that things go well for any anons reading this.



I'll be going now. See ya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

here is a blank image for you.

 

 












---------------------------------------------------------
17/09/19

The links are down because i lost my MEGA account. here is a new link for a specific track because an anon requested it.

https://mega.nz/#!GVZFSChA!YgKJcYKsYd-vpUUUMGFnscu-RP9PqJa6YHo91y3U8XI
 

GearNep / Author & Editor

Copyright GoatFuckers can fuck right off, bunch of slimy Jews

4 comments:

  1. R.I.P., links. Could you upload only take2 of "あなたは煙草 私はシャボン"? LovelySummer-Chan erased it from her SoundCloud and you can't find it anywhere else... (Sorry for necroposting, but I really need it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's cool friend, thanks for visiting my shitty website. i'm glad I can help you with something. I still have the file, I can upload it for you if you are still interested.

      Delete
    2. I uploaded anyway, I hope you see this anon.

      Delete
  2. Same anon here. I'm glad I kept the page bookmarked in hopes that you were still alive. I'm in your debt! Thank you so much! It's a little late, but in case you need anything, even if it's just small talk, I'll leave you my mail here so you can contact me (Use ROT13): wbfrwhyvb77@yvir.pbz

    ReplyDelete

GoatFuckers Copyright Pigs Gooyaabi Templates